Door Flexibility Trainer
ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST!
The Door Flexibility Trainer is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don’t need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch.
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
1) Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
2) Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don’t bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibers.
3) Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you’re pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It’s easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
4) Breath normally when stretching. Don’t try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
5) Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly
❣ Easy-to-use leg stretcher to improve your leg flexibility, balance and range of motion in a natural body position.
❣ Just a few weeks of consistent use and your friends will notice considerable improvements to your movements.
❣ Makes stretching more comfortable, train with confidence. Nothing will break due to use of high quality materials.
❣ Flexibility equipment that’s ready to use in a few seconds: put the door anchor over any sturdy doorpost, close the door and pull the strap through the ring and you’re ready to take your poses to the next level.
❣ Does not damage door and stays put.This leg stretching equipment will not scratch or damage your door and won’t move or slide while you’re stretching your legs.
Amazon.co.uk Price: £11.99 (as of 23/10/2020 23:15 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.