Product Name: Carbon 3 section external lock T handle trekking pole
Rod handle material: cork, EVA dual purpose
Rod material: carbon
Rod tip material: tungsten steel
Product weight: 250G
Product length: 55-110cm
Product section: 3 sections
Locking system: external locking system
How to use the trekking pole correctly:
1. Unscrew the locking device until the trekking poles of each section are freely retractable.
2. Open or retract to the desired length.
3. Tighten the locking device until it is fully locked, but do not have to use excessive force.
4. Do not exceed the “STOP” mark, or it will be easy to break.
5. If the tip of the stick is caught in the crack, do not shake it and pull it out as far as possible.
Maintenance and maintenance:
1. After use, pull out the trekking poles and wipe them clean inside and outside.
2. If the trekking pole gets wet, pull it out and dry it.
3. Check that the locking device is in good condition after each use.
Carefully Designed: Made from aerospace grade aluminum, it is essential for hiking or backpacking in rough terrain and for supporting heavier weights. The trekking pole is designed to withstand the pressure and impact forces far superior to carbon fiber rods.
Adjustable rod: The rod is 3 knots, the length can be adjusted freely, when it is not used, it can be shortened and can be easily carried on the body. It can be pulled up to 110cm and can be reduced to 55cm at the shortest. It is very convenient to use.
External Locking System: The external locking design is more convenient to use. The 1 second speed locking and locking system adopts high temperature EP material, featuring high strength, high density, high temperature resistance and anti-aging. The black nut adjusts the tightness.
Tungsten Steel Tip: It is made of carbon-tungsten alloy with high strength and toughness in alloy material. The round tip of the tip of the rod is flat and concave to prevent injury. It has high strength, wear and corrosion resistance, and the thickened foot cover is firmer.
Ergonomic Design:Ergonomic trekking poles give you reasons to increase your steps. Help prevent knee injuries, support extra weight, and use these hiking poles to walk comfortably.
Amazon.co.uk Price: £29.99 (as of 25/11/2020 03:29 PST- Details) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.